Search This Blog

Feb 4, 2017

NINETH WEEK (23/01/17-27/01/17)

        First day of the week started with a scolding from the HM. She told us not to complete our works during our free hours in a classroom. Usually students in a free class does their own works, like home works or the works assigned to do in those periods by the consent teacher. We usually go and spent time in those classes by talking. I do it in all the classes. But if they are doing something, what shall we do other than keeping them remain silent? I don't know what our HM expects us to do then. I got confused.
        All the rest of the days till Thursday, I made students to learn a patriotic song for Republic day. It was a wonderful experience. I only taught songs for my peers. But this was the first time, and may be the last. They grasped the tune so easily, my work was very little in it. On 25th we conducted our Conscientisation Program on "Modern Food Habits". It went as planned and we appreciated the students and thanked them for their active participation. I realized that conducting a mock debate helped a lot for the students to suggest pints as per the demand of their group.
      26th was a half working day. Principal and HM hoisted flag. Students conducted various programs like patriotic song, speech, quiz etc. Principal shared some historical information about the Republic day to the students. The programs ceased after the distribution of sweets.
          It was announced that Saturday (28th) will be a working day. But since we have Physical Education viva on the day, we informed the school that we will be on leave. They accepted it and wished us good luck. My students wished me to attend exams well.
 I presented my innovative work in class this week. It was a great experience, teaching my students on my own, in my own way. My work is an album called friendship tale..story about how neutrons, electrons and protons met one day.
ONE PAGE
ALBUM

TOPIC



No comments:

Post a Comment