The tenth and last week of our internship program. I am happy it has come to an end. Because, literally we have been facing the most difficult times of our training. I wanted to tell the HM of the school about how we felt, but I don't think it is the right way to behave. So I wrote a suggestion letter and put it in the box provided.
My students were so unhappy about our leaving. They asked my phone numbers and addresses. I provided them with every details. One girl cried and I asked her to call me. I wished her all the best and asked her to study well. We gave sweets to all the teachers. They wished us all the best and asked us to get a good job as teacher soon. I got all my lesson plans and teaching aids signed by Sindhu teacher. I am thinking about having to complete my paper works soon. My college reopens on 6th February. I am looking forward to attending viva and finish my course.
No comments:
Post a Comment