This week made things easy. The initial difficulty to adjust in a new place was solved. The girls were very cooperative and studious. I got plenty of free periods and I was literally running from one class to next. I got more periods in the class I was assigned to, and I taught them more than i thought I would complete this week. I cleared all the doubts taking enough time for them to learn the new hings. I even conducted a new style of teaching. It was really effective and helped me realize the weak and strong students in my class. Students submitted their notes and I corrected them. There were students who even wrote the lecture notes. I was happy to find that even a person who don't know my subject could get a fine idea about the concepts through those notes.
Toward the middle of the week, I doubted if teachers would come for observation. So I prepared my lessons more keenly. But they din't come. I asked permission to Alice teacher to take class in the laboratory so that I can make them do the experiments for themselves and learn by constructing knowledge. apart from being running to all the classes every day, everything else is fine. Students get good meals every day. There was a shortage of water everyday since the beginning of my internship. But finally that was resolved towards the end of the week. Teachers and students have gone to school study tour. This made so many classes short of teachers. It was the duty of trainees to engage in those classes. and with only 7 of us and 25 classes, it was too difficult. New trainees have come to get the time tables. So I hoped that they would come in the next week so that we can share our duties and find some more time to prepare for our lessons.
From tomorrow on wards I am going to make my classes more interesting and I have planned new techniques to asses their understanding each minute of my class. Hoping that the coming days would be more better.
No comments:
Post a Comment