This week made everything easy. It became a routine to take class in every week. I feel like losing my weight day by day climbing stairs in the school. Headmistress is treating us like slaves. I doubt if she ever went for teaching practice. Her behavior was hectic all these days. I couldn't tolerate some days.
Our general teacher came to observe our class. She said good opinion about my class. But I have to improve my sound modulation. I doubted if I can ever improve that. She has been saying this same comment since my first seminar presentation in college. But I planned to try sincerely from next class on wards to improve it. Headmistress complained about us to her. But everything she told about us was lie. I was surprised to hear everything and realized how cunning she was to say to our teacher about not to disclose her comments to us. If ever I would become the head of an institution, I would never behave this way to anybody. How can a person be hated by everyone so similarly?? Pathetic!!
Next week I had to complete the unit I am taking in both the standards. I planned accordingly to finish it and clear the doubts of the students and them conduct achievement exam. So that I can do the rest during the holidays. I hope my optional teacher will come for the observation. I am preparing to take class in the best way as I can. Hoping everything will fall in places.
No comments:
Post a Comment