Monday felt too tired. It was like a hot summer day. I completed all the portions in 8th standard for their Christmas exam. I helped them draw a flow chart on all the topics of that chapter and revise. I was tensed about my own third semester exams and thought to study when I get free period. In all the classes that I had to attend for free periods, I asked students about their plans for Christmas and new year.
Tuesday was a holiday since Tamil Nadu chief minister Smt.Jayalalitha died. I completed my lesson plans. On Wednesday, I revised all the portions in 9th standard. The next two days were the days to give them notes. I felt satisfied to have finished every lessons for exam. I wished my students happy new year and merry Christmas. They asked to write autographs for them. They thought I wouldn't come back after the vacation. I wrote them my simple wishes. I have to prepare question papers for their exam. I hope I will get time during vacation.
Tuesday was a holiday since Tamil Nadu chief minister Smt.Jayalalitha died. I completed my lesson plans. On Wednesday, I revised all the portions in 9th standard. The next two days were the days to give them notes. I felt satisfied to have finished every lessons for exam. I wished my students happy new year and merry Christmas. They asked to write autographs for them. They thought I wouldn't come back after the vacation. I wrote them my simple wishes. I have to prepare question papers for their exam. I hope I will get time during vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment