Search This Blog

Jan 14, 2017

SIXTH WEEK (04/01/17-06/01/17)

New YEAR...new BEGINNING!!!

             I am so excited to start my new life. First day after a long break. I was afraid to start it just like that. In every classes I have been the first day, I gave them messages to begin their life. Suni teacher as informed about the observation. Principal also visited our classes. I felt a little tensed about my interaction between students and me during the ICT oriented lessons. My peer commented that I had an excellent communication skill. My students also wished me good luck with English medium schools. Principal asked me to try to incorporate daily life experiences with the students.
          The second day of my new beginning was hectic. I fell ill and couldn't attend any class. I couldn't eat food or do things. On Friday, I discussed question paper. I had to correct 8th std papers. It was a good experience! Some of the students surprised me with marks. I have plenty of works to complete before I go back to college. I planned my class and my works accordingly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment