The second week of the month seemed similar to the last year. Everything has fallen into same places. My final observation has been on the first day. And I felt so relieved to have it completed. From now on my only consideration will only be the understanding of my students! My lesson was model oriented. Teacher has asked me to complete all the portions. I have less time and more to finish. Alice teacher has asked me to take classes in the Malayalam medium. I was not confident to teach in Malayalam. But I used some help from the others and did my best.
On Wednesday we took a half day leave to go to college to sign our CE marks. HM has asked to make our principal call her and ask permission. I met my friends after a long time. First year BEd students have arrived for their school induction program. When I saw their confusions, I remembered how I have behaved during my first year. Alice teacher has asked me to come at 8.30am on Friday for taking class for 10th standard. I was not enough confident to teach organic chemistry for them. But since she said she had to take urgent leave on Friday, I agreed to attend all her classes on that day. And it was a wonderful experience. Students also said my class was good. I felt satisfied. I am looking forward to taking more classes.
On Thursday there was a puppet show organised by the Corporation of Trivandrum. It was about giving awareness about the plastics and proper disposal of wastes at home. The health inspector gifted a kitchen bin to the Principal of the school. It was a good program and highly beneficial. I think such programs should be conducted once in a while at schools.
On Wednesday we took a half day leave to go to college to sign our CE marks. HM has asked to make our principal call her and ask permission. I met my friends after a long time. First year BEd students have arrived for their school induction program. When I saw their confusions, I remembered how I have behaved during my first year. Alice teacher has asked me to come at 8.30am on Friday for taking class for 10th standard. I was not enough confident to teach organic chemistry for them. But since she said she had to take urgent leave on Friday, I agreed to attend all her classes on that day. And it was a wonderful experience. Students also said my class was good. I felt satisfied. I am looking forward to taking more classes.
On Thursday there was a puppet show organised by the Corporation of Trivandrum. It was about giving awareness about the plastics and proper disposal of wastes at home. The health inspector gifted a kitchen bin to the Principal of the school. It was a good program and highly beneficial. I think such programs should be conducted once in a while at schools.
![]() |
| PUPPET SHOW ON SOLID WASTE DISPOSAL |

No comments:
Post a Comment